Since the season of winter is still going on, having ginger tea on a regular basis is a sure shot strategy to stay healthy.
By Nandita Nataraj
- Milk- 2 cups
- Tea leaves- 3 tsp
- Ginger- ½" piece
- Cardamom- 3 pieces
- Sugar- 2tsp or to taste
- Crush the ginger and cardamom into a coarse paste in a mortar and pestle and set aside
- Heat milk in a vessel. Once it starts to bubble, add the crushed ginger and cardamom and boil the mixture for two minutes
- Add the tea leaves and sugar and allow the mixture to simmer for 5min.
- Strain the tea and discard the tea leaves, ginger and cardamom.
- Serve hot with crackers or biscuits of your choice!!