This cream cheese and candy no-bake pie is perfect for a summer dessert. Simply mix together and freezer for a delicious Butterfinger pie.
If you love Butterfinger candy bars and easy, no-bake summer desserts (and who doesn’t?), then this no-bake Frozen Butterfinger Pie is just the recipe for you!
My boys loved this pie. And it’s so easy to make, they probably could have put it together themselves! I’m sure they would have especially loved the part where you crush the candy bars with a rolling pin!
Another great thing about this pie–you can make it ahead and keep it in the freezer for unexpected guests, or cravings. If it’s been in the freezer for awhile though, you may need to let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes or so before serving.
I like to use a chocolate crumb crust in this recipe to compliment the chocolate in the candy bars, but if you prefer, a graham cracker crust is just as good.
I haven’t tried making this particular pie with other candy bars, but I bet it would be just as delicious. In fact, I’m dreaming up a Frozen Kit Kat pie as we speak.
- Click the link above for the recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 7 full size Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- Mix the ingredients for the crust in a small bowl and press into a 9-inch pie plate. Place in freezer while you prepare the filling.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipped cream and corn syrup with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Reserve ½ cup of crushed Butterfinger. Fold remaining Butterfinger into whipped cream and cream cheese mixture. Spread filling into prepared crust. Top with remaining crushed Butterfinger.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours, or until firm.