Turkey burgers and a wedge Salad. Simple food. Easy to make. Easy to eat. And it is wonderful.
By Deena Wachtel
This meal is kid-friendly, easy to serve nicely for my husband, but even easier to break down into food that the kids can eat neatly.Print
- Author: Deena Wachtel
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
Turkey Burgers and a Wedge Salad. Simple food. Easy to make. Easy to eat. And it is wonderful.
- Dice 1/2 on onion and saute until very soft in a skillet
- When cooked, add to raw turkey meat along with all of the spices & Worcester Sauce
- Shape into 4 patties … the thicker the better
- In an oven-safe pan, heat up a bit of oil and pan fry each side until nice and golden brown – about 4-5 minutes per side
- Once both sides are nicely browned, transfer the whole frying pan into a 450 degree oven. Cook for 5 more minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Serve on toasted whole wheat bun with honey mustard, avocado, and cucumber.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Main
Deena is a stay at home foodie, obsessed with food and intent on changing her finicky family into a foodie family. She lives by a set of FOODosophies and has pledged to get her kids into the kitchen to teach them how to cook and love good tasting food. It's not always pretty and there are nights when the kids go hungry. But, for her, it's all for the greater good. She blogs daily at stayathomeFOODIE.com.