Here you go, these Madeleine cookies are easy to make and oh-so delicious.
By Han Ker
Kuih Bahulu - Asian Madeleine Cookies
Here you go, simple, easy to make and so delicious!
Author: Han Ker
Recipe Type: Baking
- 1 cup of eggs (roughly 4 to 5 depending on the sizes of the eggs)
- 1½ cups of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- Prepare the Madeleine molds by brushing each mold with melted butter and dusting with some flour.
- Beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer for about five minutes, until thick and fluffy. Gently fold in the flour. Do not over mix.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Spoon a dollop of batter into each mold; do not spread the batter.
- Bake the cakes for about 10 minutes, or until light golden brown in color.
- Ready for serving.