Here you go, these Madeleine cookies are easy to make and oh-so delicious.
By Han Ker
- 1 cup of eggs (roughly 4 to 5 depending on the sizes of the eggs)
- 1½ cups of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- Prepare the Madeleine molds by brushing each mold with melted butter and dusting with some flour.
- Beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer for about five minutes, until thick and fluffy. Gently fold in the flour. Do not over mix.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Spoon a dollop of batter into each mold; do not spread the batter.
- Bake the cakes for about 10 minutes, or until light golden brown in color.
- Ready for serving.
Han Ker began baking since 8 years old with her mum, more after she started her blog - Hankerie (http://www.hankerie.com) 2 years ago. She nonetheless possesses a passion for baking and creating in the kitchen, and applies her own creativity for crafting out her own recipes. Her specialty are pastries and sweet treats, as well as bread – as evidenced by the goodies that come from her kitchen. Determined to make the products of her creative imagination a reality, Han Ker is a firm believer that nothing is impossible if you try enough times. Apart from that, Blog-hopping has inspired her, and she shares openly without a care for the jealous hoarding of information. She is unendingly curious and is always seeking out new recipes to try, a method she insists works great in keeping the brain juices flowing while at home. She is truly a home baker of substance, a blogger, and cook with plenty to offer.