Cauliflower florets marinated in Tandoori spices and broiled until all golden and crispy on the outside but tender and meaty on the inside.
By Soni Sinha
When talking about Tandoori recipes, the typical dishes that comes to mind are the Tandoori Meats, Fish or Paneer, but what if I gave you something else? Like a Tandoori Gobhi (Cauliflower)? Yes, Cauliflower florets marinated in Tandoori spices and broiled until all golden and crispy on the outside but tender and meaty on the inside!
- Cauliflower Florets (medium)-2 cups
- Greek Yoghurt-1 cup (Vegans can use Dairy Free Yoghurt)
- Crushed Ginger-2 tsp
- Crushed Garlic-2 tsp
- Garam Masala-1½ tsp
- Red Chili/paprika-1 tsp
- Turmeric-1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice-2 tbsp
- Oil-1 tbsp
- Salt-to taste
- Chat Masala (optional)
- In a ziplock bag mix all the ingredients and let it marinade for about 2-3 hours in the fridge.
- Place the florets on a foil lined baking sheet and broil on low for about 20 mins (turning once in between) until all golden and cooked!
- Arrange on a platter on some onions and lemon wedges and sprinkle some chat masala all over.
Soni is a recipe developer, food writer/blogger who creates recipes with a healthy Indian twist. She is a passionate cook and her recipes cater to readers who are are willing to try contemporary Indian flavors in wide ranging fusion dishes that she creates.She shares all her cooking adventures on her blog Soni's Food.