If you are looking for a gluten free, lactose free, vegan sweet – this is a great option.
By Pushpa Kumar
Sweetened Rice Noodles
If you are looking for a gluten free,lactose free,vegan sweet this may be an option. Delicious and easy to make recipe with rice noodles.The flavor of coconut and cardamom combined with rice noodles makes a great dessert or a quick sweet snack.
Author: Pushpa Kumar
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 2½ cups cooked cut thin rice noodles
- 2-3 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Coconut/Plain Milk
- Cardamom powder as per taste
- Bring water to a nice boil and add the hot water to the thin rice noodles and set aside for a few mins.
- Drain the water nicely and cut the noodles with cooking scissors.
- Add sugar to the cut noodles.
- Give it a nice stir,to this add shredded sweetened coconut,cardamom powder and mix it well.
- You could add some coconut or plain milk to it if preferred.