Play with your food! Make a fun milkshake with crunchy popcorn that will give you the best of both worlds. Add some bourbon for the adults in the house.
Desserts don’t really get a lot of play time on my menu, so I thought I’d switch it up and make this boozy milkshake. For this dessert, I’m actually going to use caramel corn. Put a big handful of popcorn into your blender.
Scoop in your favorite vanilla ice cream or custard. Add a few swirls of caramel sauce, pour in the bourbon, and dig in!
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream or custard
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup caramel corn, plus additional for garnish
- 2 oz bourbon
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce, plus additional for garnish
- Add ice cream, milk, caramel corn, bourbon, and caramel sauce to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses, top with additional caramel corn, and a few swirls of caramel sauce.