- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts or other nuts (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup North Coast apple juice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups mixed dried fruit (I used cranberries, apples, peaches & blueberries cut larger fruit into bite sized pieces.)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oatmeal, walnuts, sunflower seeds and wheat germ.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the North Coast Apple Juice, coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, apple pie spice and kosher salt until coconut oil is melted.
- Pour the apple juice mixture over the oat mixture and stir until well coated.
- Spread the oatmeal mixture in a single layer on the sheet pan. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring the granola every 15 minutes to ensure even baking.
- Cool the granola to room temperature (granola will become crunchier as it cools. Add the dried fruit to the granola and toss to combine. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes