PARTNER POST: May 26 is National Pinot Grigio Day. We’re celebrating with Cavit Wines by sharing refreshing spring and summer recipes that pair perfectly with Pinot Grigio.
Chicken and Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups are loaded with shredded chicken, spinach, and ricotta and topped with alfredo sauce to be your new favorite weeknight dinner.
I really love pasta. I’m always looking for new and creative ways to make easy dinners and that usually includes pasta. One thing I really love, lasagna. It’s a lot of work to make one from scratch. But I have a faster and easier way to get everything you love about lasagna for dinner. These Chicken Spinach Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups are so easy to make & present so beautifully. They are perfect for serving on a busy night or for a house full of guests.
We made these the other night in two batches. You see, the hubs was going to be home later than usual. So I made one tray for the kids to enjoy at our regular dinner time and another that would be ready later on for us adults to enjoy together. It was the perfect opportunity to pull out a bottle of Cavit Pinot Grigio since we were dining just the two of us.
I had a couple bottles on hand because May 26th is the first National Pinot Grigio Day. So we had one with this dinner ad we will be enjoying the other on Friday.
The chicken, spinach and pasta were perfectly complimented by the wine. It was a great dinner that was easy to make. I love that I can make the rolls ahead of time & refrigerate until I’m ready for them. This makes serving these for a gathering super easy.
National Pinot Grigio Day: Chicken and Spinach Lasagna Roll-UpsGina
- 10- oz package of frozen spinach thawed
- 1- 15 oz tub ricotta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 - ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 14.5 oz jar alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare the lasagna noodles according to the directions on the package.
- Once they are done, drain & allow the noodles to cool to touch.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Prepare the filling
- Mix together spinach, ricotta cheese, 1 and ½ cups mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and egg & shredded chicken. Set aside.
- Once the noodles have cooled to touch, lay the noodles down on parchment paper on a smooth surface.
- Spread ¼ cup of the filling evenly along the length of the noodles.
- Roll the noodles to the opposite end.
- Pour 1 cup of the alfredo sauce into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Place the lasagna roll-ups into the baking dish, add remaining sauce on top of each roll-up. Place the remaining mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked through
Gina is the author & photographer behind Kleinworth & Co. She is a homeschooling mom to 3 and devoted wife with a passion for all things creative. Gina lives in Northern Idaho but is a So Cal native & spent 12 years living in various parts of the Nevada desert. Kleinworth & Co is a creative blog where Gina shares recipes, gift ideas, crafts, simple & cost effective ways to decorate your home, creative & fun projects for the kids & photography tips. Come visit to learn, share & get inspired on a budget.