Make your own spiced tea blend and drink it on the regular or use it in unique baking projects.
By Ariel Rebel
I made this tea blend thinking I would use it in my future baking projects (which I’m sure I will at one point) but up to date, I’ve been drinking it everyday. If you’re a cardamom fanatic, this is a tea for you.
- 6 teaspoons of green cardamom pods - coarsely crushed
- 4 teaspoons of coriander seeds - coarsely crushed
- 2 teaspoons of Szechuan peppercorns - coarsely crushed
- 6 tablespoons of red rooibos tea
- Combine and store in a dry place until you are ready to use.