Since it’s graduation times, consider making these awesome graduation cupcakes, courtesy of Michelle Keith.
By Michelle Keith
These cupcakes were made for my daughter’s Kindergarten graduation, which makes me realize that one day I will be making cupcakes for high school graduation- a thought that is very hard for my mind to wrap around.
- 1 package cake mix, prepared into cupcakes
- frosting of your choice and colors
- 12- squares of chocolate
- Prepare and frost cupcakes.
- Place a chocolate square slightly off center of each cupcake
- Using icing, “draw” tassels on top of each square
Michelle Keith is a South Florida native and the author of "The Village Cook". A self taught chef, her experience cooking and baking spans over 30 years. In addition to her food blog, she has also been featured in numerous websites, and writes recipes for her local community newsletter. She also is the editor of "The Domestic Mama", a blog about motherhood and family life. She currently resides in South Florida.