These Root Beer Float Popsicles taste just like the classic drink, but in frozen form! Filled with sweet root beer and creamy vanilla ice cream, these popsicles are the perfect treat to beat the heat!
- 12 ounces Root Beer or enough to fill 6 popsicle molds
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream plus more for garnish
- In a large bowl, add the root beer and place into the freezer for about 10-15 minutes until it turns very cold (but not frozen). This will reduce the melting of the ice cream once it's added in.
- Remove the root beer from the freezer and add in the ice cream.
- Gently stir to break up the scoops into small chunks.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of ice cream into the bottom of each popsicle mold.
- Then pour the root beer mixture almost to the top (about 3/4 full).
- Place 1 tablespoon on the tops of each mold.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 2 hours.
Gayle is the blogger behind Pumpkin 'N Spice, a bog dedicated to easy and delicious recipes, sweet treats, and comforting meals that can be whipped up in no time.