SPONSORED POST: We’ve teamed up with Green Giant to introduce you to their Cauliflower Pizza Crusts. They’re vegan, made with over 80% cauliflower and way easier than making your own cauliflower crusts. Plus, click below for a coupon to save money on the crusts!
Easy Spinach and Mushroom Cauliflower Pizza – very quick to make with Green Giant’s Cauliflower Pizza crust, cheese, fresh spinach and mushrooms. Perfect for a healthier, effortless meal.
Do you ever make pizza at home? I often do and it has turned into one of my favorite, go to meals.
I try to follow a balanced, low-carb diet. My whole family loves cauliflower pizza crusts and I love that they are low-carb.
While I’ve made some homemade cauliflower crusts, they do require some time to prepare. I often don’t have that time and have turned to store bought cauliflower pizza crusts.
Recently I got to try the Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crusts, that you can easily find at the frozen section of your local grocery store. These cauliflower crusts taste amazing and are so convenient. Perfect for busy people like me. Green Giant’s pizza crusts are made with over 80% cauliflower.
The ingredient list is simple and these pizza crusts are also Vegan (no cheese in the crust). You can use them to make your favorite vegan and non-vegan pizza at home in just 20 minutes.
You may have noticed my love for spinach and mushrooms on the blog lately. Love the combination and it is perfect for topping pizzas.
With the Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crusts, I decided to make a simple, flat bread style Cauliflower Pizza with mozzarella cheese, mushrooms and spinach.
Get your Green Giant Printable Coupon for $1 Off Here.
- 1 Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 cup — mozzarella cheese (divided)
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp dried basil
- Preheat oven to 425F. Remove the pizza crust from the package. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the mean time slice mushrooms and chop the spinach.
- Sprinkle some cheese over the baked pizza crust. Top with mushrooms and spinach. Sprinkle with garlic powder and basil. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 more minutes, until the cheese is bubbly.
- Slice into squares and serve.