Made with Nutella and sweetened condensed milk, these easy popsicles are a perfect summer dessert.
Tell me, could anything possibly go wrong with Nutella and sweetened condensed milk? Hehe… exactly!!! As y’all may already imagine, our Nutella Swirl Sweetened Condensed Milk Popsicles are out-of-this-world delish… and quite refreshing too. Something to refresh yourself with all summer! The thing is simply A.D.D.I.C.T.I.V.E!
They are also part of a blogger challenge (#paletaweek) — and I am pretty excited at having been invited by Lola from Lola’s Cocina to participate, along with many other great Latin bloggers. Yep. this means that instead of just one recipe, you can also get many other amazing popsicle recipes to enjoy this summer. Please click on the link above to have access to the complete list.
Our Nutella Swirl Sweetened Condensed Milk Popsicles are gluten-free and a favorite among both adults and children. They will make your summer picnic, barbecue, and snack time a happy time.
They are also simple to make. All you have to do is to combine Nutella spread with heavy whipping cream in a bowl; then spoon and swirl into popsicle molds. In another bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, pure vanilla extract, and yogurt, and fill the molds with the mixture. Freeze, and voila.
Take also a look at our Berry Coconut Yogurt Popsicles from last year. Because ya know, you can never have too many great popsicles.
Easy Nutella Swirl PopsiclesDenise Browning
- 1/4 cup Nutella or hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 14-ounce cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt or Greek yogurt if desired
- In a small bowl, whisk Nutella and heavy cream just until the mixture is homogeneous. Spoon into popsicle molds and make swirl patterns. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and yogurt together until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture without lumps. Fill the molds with the mixture and freeze for about 1 hour or until slightly set. Insert a popsicle stick into each of them and let popsicles freeze well for around at least 8 hours or until completely frozen and firm. Enjoy our Nutella Swirl Sweetened Condensed Milk Popsicles!
Denise Browning is a native Brazilian foodie, trained Chef, cooking instructor, restaurant menu/recipe developer, and former lawyer. She is also the author of From Brazil To You - a blog that features Brazilian, fusion, and international dish recipes, stories, and photography of Brazil. Her writing has appeared in Cia Brasil Magazine, while her photography is frequently featured on Foodgawker, TasteSpotting, and Foodepix. She lives in Texas with her American husband and two children.