Holsteins Shakes and Buns, located at The Cosmopolitan Hotel Las Vegas, offers a seasonal Candy Cane Bamboozled Shake made with vanilla ice cream, peppermint schnapps, crème de menthe, whipped cream and candy cane.
By Kalle Bergman
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 oz whole milk
- 1 shot peppermint schnapps
- ½ shot crème de menthe, clear
- 1 each candy cane
- Whipped cream
- Place ice cream, half of the candy cane, milk, and alcohol in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Crush the remaining half of candy cane.
- Pour into glass and garnish with whipped cream and remaining candy cane.
Kalle Bergman is a food writer and media entrepreneur who is the founder of Honest Cooking. As a food writer, his writing has been regularly featured in publications like Gourmet, Los Angeles Times, Huffington Post and Serious Eats. He is obsessed with simple food, more often than not from his native Scandinavia.