This chilled tomato soup gets some heat from the fresno pepper for a simple dish with a kick.
By Rachel Crawford
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2-3 large yellow tomatoes, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 fresno pepper, seeded and chopped
- Splash of vinegar
- Olive oil
- Add vegetables to a food processor with a splash of vinegar and olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth
- Taste and adjust vinegar, salt and pepper as necessary
- Pass soup through a fine meshed sieve, press on solids to extract all the juice.