Serve this salad hot or cold, but ensure that it is tossed when the noodles are warm.
By Preethi Vemu
- Wheat noodles - 1 nest
- Green Zucchini - ½ , grated
- Yellow Zucchini - ½ , grated
- Black lentils (Black chana) - ½ C, soaked in water overnight and pressure cooked
- Coriander leaves or basil leaves - a handful, for garnish
- Sriracha sauce - 2 Tbsp
- Lemon juice - juice of half lemon
- Salt - to taste
- Rice wine vinegar - 1 Tbsp
- Sesame oil - ½ Tsp
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together.
- Cook the noodles per the instructions on the box.
- Drain the noodles and while they are still hot, toss with the veggies, lentils and dressing.
- Garnish with coriander leaves or shredded basil and serve hot.
Preethi loves tea, animals, food and her Kindle. When she is not busy being a geek, she dreams about seeing her name in print media some day . An avid reader and an amateur food photographer, Preethi lives in Hyderabad, India with her husband who is subjected to all her culinary experiments.