Spring is right around the corner. Refresh your cocktail game with this berry and lemon-filled whiskey sour.
Blushing Whiskey Sour is the perfect cocktail recipe for St Patricks Day, Easter, spring or anytime you’d love a delicious whiskey drink. Great for blackberry lovers – delish.
Loving this Blushing Whiskey Sour because I went light on the whiskey and heavier on the lemon so you can enjoy without too much. Especially since St. Patty’s is on a Monday this year.
- 3 blackberries
- 2 ounces Simple Lemon Syrup
- 1 ounce Bushmills Irish Whiskey
- Crushed Ice
- Add all ingredients to shaker & shake vigorously until blackberries start to break up to give that gorgeous blush color
- Strain into glass packed with fresh crushed ice
- Garnish with additional blackberries