Baby garlic potatoes boiled until tender, drizzled in melted butter and tossed with dill and minced garlic. A show stopper side that’s quick, easy and freeking delicious!
Have you ever had a surprise dinner party sprung on you and you are expected to feed people? What do you make that’s guest worthy, but quick and easy! You need a go-to potato side dish that goes with a ton of different meat options and is appropriate for any occasion. We have you covered! This garlic potatoes and dill dish is as quick and easy as boiling potatoes, but will have EVERYONE asking for the recipe.
They are special enough for company, but also quick and easy enough for a weekday dinner with your family. Basically, you boil the potatoes and toss them in the fixings. It’s doesn’t get much easier than that. And oh man, do these potatoes ever taste amazing! Buttery and soft with fragrant tangy dill and pungent garlic.
These garlic potatoes side dish fits the bill for any:
- Dinner party
- Time you are asked to “bring a side”
- Weeknight dinner for your family
The holidays are coming which means dinner parties and get togethers. You need a kick ass potato dish that’s really equally easy and delicious. This garlic potatoes with dill dish is all you need. It leaves you time to focus on creating the rest of your meal and time to have a cocktail with your guests!
Have you ever been invited to a dinner party and you ask if you can bring something and you are told to “bring a side”? Well I happen to think that sides are where its at! Bring this garlic potatoes side dish and everyone will be asking, “Who made the potatoes and can I please have the recipe?!”
Now the only thing you need is a gorgeous serving dish like this simple but gorgeous one that I have had my eye on. Or this beautiful blue one, or this bright red one! I can’t make up my mind which one I like better…
Serve your garlic potatoes and dill with these easy mains:
Or these slightly more involved dishes:
- 1.5 lb bag of baby potatoes
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 - 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp of fresh dill ( you can use a little more if you really like dill)
- 1 tbsp or 2 chopped chives
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ - 1 tsp pepper
- Wash your potatoes and throw them in a big pot. Cover with water and place over high heat on the stove. Bring to a boil and turn the heat down to medium. Boil until your fork goes through a potato really easily.
- While the potatoes are boiling, mince your garlic, chop your dill and melt your butter.
- Drain the water from the potatoes an pour the potatoes back into the pot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, pour the butter over, throw in the garlic, dill, and chives and toss the potatoes until they are all covered.
- Pour into a serving dish and serve!