This would obviously work as a dip or a spread, but it is particularly nice on some toasted baguette as a late afternoon snack.
By Rachel Crawford
This is a delectable new use for zucchini for me. I used 1 medium zucchini with one big clove of garlic and about 1-2 T. tahini. You won’t even need the juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- 1 zucchini
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 big clove of garlic
- 1-2 T. tahini
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Grate zucchini and sprinkle with salt.
- Let drain in a colander for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out excess water.
- Cook zucchini and finely chopped garlic over medium-low heat
- with olive oil, stirring frequently. Cook until soft and spreadable
- Stir in tahini, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.