A deliciously decadent polenta, pumped full of white truffle flavors and Parmiggiano-Reggiano 24 months. Serve with an equally decadent glass of Barolo.
White Truffle Polenta with Parmigiano Reggiano 24 Months
- 1 cup Polenta Organic
- 4 cups Water
- 1 tsp Urbani White Truffle Salt
- 3 tbsp Urbani White Truffle Butter
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmiggiano-Reggiano 24 months
- 1 tin Urbani White Truffle and Porcini Thrill
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Brown polenta in a little olive oil in a sauce pan, add a pinchof Urbani white truffle salt, slowly pour warm water intopolenta, whisking until stirred together and there are nolumps.
- Simmer, whisking often, until it starts to thicken, about 5minutes.
- Polenta is done when the individual grains are full and tender.Turn off heat and stir 2 tablespoons butter, then mix in 1/2cup of Parmigiano Reggiano DOP cheese until has melted.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes to thicken; adjust for salt before serving. Top polenta with remaining 1 tablespoon butter and1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano 24 Months.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.