A deliciously decadent polenta, pumped full of white truffle flavors and Parmiggiano-Reggiano 24 months. Serve with an equally decadent glass of Barolo.Print
White Truffle Polenta with Parmigiano Reggiano 24 Months
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
A decadent white truffle polenta for the colder months.
- 1 cup Polenta (Organic)
- 4 cups Water
- 1 tsp Urbani White Truffle Salt
- 3 tbsp Urbani White Truffle Butter
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmiggiano-Reggiano (24 months)
- 1 tin Urbani White Truffle and Porcini Thrill
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Brown polenta in a little olive oil in a sauce pan, add a pinchof Urbani white truffle salt, slowly pour warm water intopolenta, whisking until stirred together and there are nolumps.
- Simmer, whisking often, until it starts to thicken, about 5minutes.
- Polenta is done when the individual grains are full and tender.Turn off heat and stir 2 tablespoons butter, then mix in 1/2cup of Parmigiano Reggiano DOP cheese until has melted.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes to thicken; adjust for salt before serving. Top polenta with remaining 1 tablespoon butter and1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano 24 Months.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appeitzer, Main Course
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 291
Keywords: truffles, polenta, delicious
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. We strive to create an inspiring place for culinary exploration, salivating recipes, interesting personalities and stories.
Um, the polenta measure?
Thank you for catching that, updated!