A decadent white truffle polenta for the colder months.
- 1 cup Polenta (Organic)
- 4 cups Water
- 1 tsp Urbani White Truffle Salt
- 3 tbsp Urbani White Truffle Butter
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmiggiano-Reggiano (24 months)
- 1 tin Urbani White Truffle and Porcini Thrill
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Brown polenta in a little olive oil in a sauce pan, add a pinchof Urbani white truffle salt, slowly pour warm water intopolenta, whisking until stirred together and there are nolumps.
- Simmer, whisking often, until it starts to thicken, about 5minutes.
- Polenta is done when the individual grains are full and tender.Turn off heat and stir 2 tablespoons butter, then mix in 1/2cup of Parmigiano Reggiano DOP cheese until has melted.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes to thicken; adjust for salt before serving. Top polenta with remaining 1 tablespoon butter and1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano 24 Months.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appeitzer, Main Course
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 291
Keywords: truffles, polenta, delicious