SPONSORED POST: We’re celebrating the twelve weeks of summer with delicious, refreshing recipes using Hills Bros. Cappuccino. Be sure to enter below for a chance to win a one year supply of coffee! #CappontheRocks
These delicious white chocolate caramel pudding cups are a delicious no-bake dessert made with cappuccino, cashews and topped with summer fruit.
I know these mini bowls are usually used to hold ingredients in while making a recipe – but I simply love using these mini bowls to serve desserts in. Maybe you have a kitchen dish or tool that’s meant for one thing, but you enjoy using for another as well…? Well, I make a Chocolate Cashew Pudding often for gifting as well as for get together’s and as it is quite a filling and rich dessert, serving them in these mini bowls makes for a perfectly sized portion that doesn’t leave people too full – and, it can also be topped with fruits and nuts or chocolates.
Recently, I’ve been experimenting with variations of that Chocolate Cashew Pudding and so when canisters of Hills Bros. White Chocolate and Caramel Cappuccino made their way to my kitchen, well, that I figured Hills Bros. White Chocolate and Caramel Cappuccino would make a delicious cashew pudding variation as well as a hot or cold cappuccino.
Now, these White Chocolate Caramel Cashew Cups are a delicious no bake treat. While they do involve a little time (which mostly consists of hanging out it the fridge at various stages) – they call for hardly any effort. I soaked the cashews overnight for these cups, but you can soak them for as little as four hours as well – like I’ve done while making other variations of this cashew pudding. Then I simply mixed the cashews, the Hills Bros. White Chocolate and Caramel Cappuccino, coconut milk, coconut oil and white chocolate in a blender and poured the mixture into those mini glass bowls and returned them to the fridge to chill and set.
Initially, I was a bit nervous thinking they would not be firm enough when they set to hold up some chocolate covered berries – with the berries sinking to the bottom of the bowls. But, the pudding firmed up well and I got to decorate them with milk chocolate, white chocolate and dark chocolate covered strawberries, blueberries and raspberries!
Cappuccino is so much more than just a delicious beverage! These rich Hills Bros. White Chocolate and Caramel Cappuccino flavors are ready to impress and be the secret ingredient in your next recipe.
Be sure to enter below to win a year’s supply of cappuccino!
White Chocolate Caramel Pudding CupsShashi Charles
- 2 + 1 cups coconut milk 2 cups to soak cashews in overnight
- 2 cups unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or sweetener of your choice optional
- 8 tablespoons Hills Bros White Chocolate Caramel Cappuccino
- Assorted berries
- 1/2 cup each chunks of good quality dark, milk and white chocolate
- Soak cashews in 2 cups of coconut milk overnight or for 4 hours at least.
- Drain and add cashews to a blender
- To the blender, also add in 1 cup coconut milk, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, melted white chocolate and Hills Bros White Chocolate Caramel Cappuccino and blend till well incorporated.
- Pour into little mini glass bowls and chill for at least 2-4 hours.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark, milk and white chocolate and dip berries into them
- When pudding cups are chilled and firm, decorate with chocolate dipped berries and enjoy!
I am a healthy food lover - and tricking my loved ones into eating their veggies disguised as treats is my specialty! I am also a graphic designer by day and blogger by night and a mom 24/7!