This linguine baked pie comes right out of the oven crispy on top, oozing with cheese on the inside, and worthy of swirling around your fork.
Mark Boughton Photography
Burrata cheese comes in tubs like fresh mozzarella. If you like, grate a little extra cheese—Parmigiano Reggiano, Pecorino or Provolone—and sprinkle on top of baked pie, along with a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil.
- 1 pound dry linguine broken in half
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick butter
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1 8-ounce tub burrata cheese, chopped
- 2 cups whole-milk ricotta
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 2-quart baking dish or deep 9-inch ovenproof skillet.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and place pasta in a large bowl. Toss with butter and let cool to almost room temperature.
- Add remaining ingredients, except pepper. Stir well. Place in prepared pan. Bake about 20 minutes, until golden brown. Pie will be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Remove from oven and sprinkle pepper on top.
- Let rest about 30 minutes and then cut into wedges to serve.
Offering more than 14,000 recipes plus features and DIYs on cooking, dining and entertaining, Relish celebrates America's love of food. Relish is about honoring cooking traditions while exploring new trends and ideas, which is why millions of people turn to both Relish.com and Relish Magazine for special occasion recipes, quick and easy weeknight suppers and culinary adventures.