With Prosciutto di Parma and Grana Padano cheese – Ilona Shabovta serves up a dish that should make the list for your next brunch table.
Prosciutto di Parma and Grana Padano Quiche
A delightful Italian brunch dish from Ilona Shabovta.
- 1 roll out crust
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups spinach
- 6 slices Prosciutto di Parma
- 1 cup grated Grana Padano
- 1 tsp pepper
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Take crust out of the fridge and let it soften up at room temperature
- Beat eggs with heavy cream and add pepper
- Roll out crust and place into a pie dish
- Layer spinach and prosciutto on the bottom
- Sprinkle cheese all over so it’s even
- Pour egg mixture over the dry ingredients
- Place in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until eggs are set and the crust is golden brown.