Make a batch of these fudgy peanut butter swirl brownies stuffed with peanut butter cups. So, so delicious.
Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 14 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 7 oz Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 2/3 cups Granulated Sugar
- 4 large Eggs Room temperature
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 12 Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Add the butter and chocolate to a bowl and melt together in the microwave at 50% power for 30 second increments, stirring between each increment, until the butter and chocolate is melted. Mix well together. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix together.
- Add the sugar, eggs, and vanilla to the butter mixture and mix until just combined. Do not over whip!
- Stir the flour mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Add half the batter to the baking pan and then top with the peanut butter cups. Top with the remaining batter.
- Add dollops of the peanut butter over the batter, and use a knife to create swirls of the peanut butter around the batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs attached.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Amanda is a self-taught baker and photographer. Her passion for food began when she started college in London and was able to experience authentic food from across Europe. She loves being in the kitchen with her daughter and developing her skills in the kitchen.