Calling all chocolate and peanut butter lovers! This is a recipe that will take your taste buds on a wild ride. Introducing our famous Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies.
- 14 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 7 oz Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 2/3 cups Granulated Sugar
- 4 large Eggs (Room temperature)
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 12 Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/3 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Add the butter and chocolate to a bowl and melt together in the microwave at 50% power for 30 second increments, stirring between each increment, until the butter and chocolate is melted. Mix well together. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix together.
- Add the sugar, eggs, and vanilla to the butter mixture and mix until just combined. Do not over whip!
- Stir the flour mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Add half the batter to the baking pan and then top with the peanut butter cups. Top with the remaining batter.
- Add dollops of the peanut butter over the batter, and use a knife to create swirls of the peanut butter around the batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs attached.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Baking, Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter, chocolate