This orange creamsicle shake is a sweet treat made with orange sherbet taste just like the ice cream bar. Make as a cool, afternoon pick-me-up.
When I was a child I used to love the Flinstone orange push up pops from the ice cream truck. This orange creamsicle milkshake tastes exactly like the orange push up pops that I remember as a child.
This milkshake is creamy and full of orange flavor, without being too over powering. It’s a nice pick me up in the middle of the day when you need some energy, but don’t want to drink a soda.
Orange Creamsicle ShakeChineka Williams
- 2 cups Dreyers orange sherbet ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk I use 2%
- 1/4 tsp pure orange extract for an extra orange kick
- Place ingredients in a blender.
- Start the blender on low speed and progress to high speed.
- Blend all ingredients until combined and smooth.
Chineka is the face behind the blog, Savor The Baking. She loves baking, photography, and writing. Her other hobby includes playing the clarinet. She currently resides in Washington state.