This orange creamsicle shake is a sweet treat made with orange sherbet taste just like the ice cream bar. Make as a cool, afternoon pick-me-up.
When I was a child I used to love the Flinstone orange push up pops from the ice cream truck. This orange creamsicle milkshake tastes exactly like the orange push up pops that I remember as a child.
This milkshake is creamy and full of orange flavor, without being too over powering. It’s a nice pick me up in the middle of the day when you need some energy, but don’t want to drink a soda.
- 2 cups Dreyers orange sherbet ice cream
- ½ cup milk (I use 2%)
- ¼ tsp pure orange extract (for an extra orange kick)
- Place ingredients in a blender.
- Start the blender on low speed and progress to high speed.
- Blend all ingredients until combined and smooth.