Say cheers with a fun, festive sparkling Prosecco cocktail, with warm flavors of spices, honey, and whiskey.Print
Holiday Spiced Prosecco Cocktail
Say cheers with a fun, festive sparkling Prosecco cocktail, with warm flavors of spices, honey, and whiskey.
- Yield: 1 drink, plenty of syrup 1x
- Category: Cocktail, Wine
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 oz spiced honey syrup
- 1 oz whisky
- 1 oz cider
- Sprig of thyme
- Lunetta Prosecco to top off
- Combine all of the syrup ingredeints in a saucepan, bring to a simmer and cool down.
- With ice, shake together honey syrup, cider, and whiskey. Strain into a glass, top with Prosecco and garnish with a sprig of thyme.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. We strive to create an inspiring place for culinary exploration, salivating recipes, interesting personalities and stories.