If you haven’t made a refreshing batch of Frosé yet this summer, it is high time you did! Beat the heat with this citrusy sipper that is perfect to pair with sunshine and grilled foods.
Frosé was for sure the “it drink” of last summer that came back to play another year. We think it is here to stay. This year, beat the summer swelter with a new twist of adventurous frosé flavors. Kim Crawford has an easy recipe for Grapefruit Frosé that is an absolute must-try for any BBQ or pool party! The citrus and rosemary flavors perfectly complement the rosé’s juicy berry aromas.
Prefer to just pop open and pour out a glass of something pink? Enjoy the Kim Crawford Rosé 2017. The wine is luscious, yet dry on the palate with hints of watermelon and strawberry, and lively aromas of bright berry and tropical fruit. Cheers!
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp grapefruit zest
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Juice of 4 pink grapefruits
- 1 bottle Kim Crawford Rosé
- Rosemary sprigs and grapefruit wedges to garnish
- In a small saucepan bring sugar and water to a boil, simmer 10 minutes.
- Add grapefruit zest and rosemary, cover and let infuse 1 hr.
- Mix in grapefruit juice and Kim Crawford Rosé, strain through a fine sieve.
- Freeze, mixing every few hours until solid.
- Serve garnished with rosemary and grapefruit wedges.