Fruit and Yogurt Pops are a refreshing, wholesome treat for hot summer days. Layered with mango and Greek yogurt, they’re quite eye-catching too.
Who’s craving summer popsicles? I am and I can’t wait to grill out and eat these Fruit and Yogurt Pops with mango. They are just the right amount of sweet and refreshing while stilling being incredible wholesome. In other words, they can be eaten without guilt!
They are easily mixed up with frozen mango and almond milk. The white layer is simply Greek Yogurt, a dash more of milk and a bit of sweetener. You can use maple syrup, honey or stevia.
Don’t like mango? No problem. You can swap out the frozen mango for any fruit you want. Here are some of my favorites…
Dairy free? These Mango Yogurt Popsicles are so adaptable – use coconut or almond yogurt. I am amazed by the selection of non-dairy yogurts at the store these days. Awesome! If you wanted to add a layer of granola to the bottom of the pops that would be cute too. Then you could eat them for breakfast.
Fruit and Yogurt PopsKaren Kelly
- 2 1/2 cups frozen mango
- 3/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- dash of milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup honey or some stevia (optional)
- Put mango and 3/4 cup milk in the blender and mix well.
- Pour into popsicle molds about 1/3 of the way up and put in the freezer for about 30 minutes. This will prevent the layers from mixing.
- Add Greek yogurt, sweetener and a dash of milk to blender. Mix well. If it's too thick to pour add a bit more milk until you get desired consistency.
- Remove popsicles from the freezer and add yogurt layer. Put back in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and add remaining mango layer. Freeze again for several hours. To unmold run the bottom of the mold under warm water - NOT hot. If it's too hot the popsicles will melt.
I am a blogger, photographer, recipe developer and mom. With three kids keeping me busy, I am always looking for easy, healthy dishes that can be prepared quickly.