In just minutes, you could be digging your spoon into a rich Nutella mug cake.
You may love it our hate it, but Nutella is the world’s most famous hazelnut spread. In this episode of HOW TO I’ll show you how to prepare a simple and delicious mug cake. It only takes few ingredients and a couple of minutes in the microwave to make this yummy cake.
If you prefer, you can substitute the Nutella with other hazelnut spreads available at your local groceries or deli stores.
…if you like it, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 mug
- Place the flour in the mug.
- Add the baking powder and mix.
- Add the Nutella and the milk and stir until well combined.
- Crack in the egg and stir until well blended.
- Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy warm.