Bell Pepper Pizzas are the absolutely best low carb dinner that still has all the delicious flavors of pizza! Fill the peppers with your favorite pizza toppings and in less than 30 minutes you have flavorful and healthy pizza.
My kryptonite is easy food and especially easy dinners. I immediately fall in love with anything this easy to make, however, when it is THIS delicious AND it has the word pizza in it, that is true love.
TIP: The more pizza toppings, the better! Pile them into the pepper to overflowing for the BEST result. Made this way, each bite contains a burst of flavor.
So whether you are looking for a healthier pizza option or you just want something easy to make for dinner that the entire family will eat, these bell pepper pizzas are the solution. Because seriously, there is the word PIZZA in it…you just can’t go wrong with that.
- 3 bell peppers seeded and sliced in half
- 1 15 oz jar of pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese swap with dairy-free cheese, if needed
- Whatever toppings you'd like!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Place bell pepper onto baking sheet.
- Fill each pepper half with 3-4 Tablespoons pizza sauce.
- Fill in with your toppings (Onions, peppers, olives, pepperoni, sausage, etc.)
- Sprinkle each pepper with cheese.
- Baked 15-18 minutes.
Lindsay Garza is the personality behind the gluten-free website VeggieBalance.com, and author of Gluten-Free Party Food cookbook. On her site you will find simple, all-natural, gluten-free recipes that everyone will enjoy.