Enjoy this deliciously simple guacamole recipe from Michelle Keith.
By Michelle Keith
- 2 Hass avocados
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon dried cilantro or 1 teaspoon fresh, chopped
- Scoop out avocado (reserve pits) and place in a bowl, add lime juice and mash with a fork. Add seasonings and mix well. Ready to eat.
- Place pits on top of mixture if not eating it immediately to preserve color, and cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge.
Michelle Keith is a South Florida native and the author of "The Village Cook". A self taught chef, her experience cooking and baking spans over 30 years. In addition to her food blog, she has also been featured in numerous websites, and writes recipes for her local community newsletter. She also is the editor of "The Domestic Mama", a blog about motherhood and family life. She currently resides in South Florida.