Delicious food can be created with simple ingredients. You just need peppers, cheese and oil to fry for this flavorful recipe.
By Zerrin Gunaydin
Delicious food can be created with simple ingredients. You just need peppers, cheese and oil to fry for this recipe, but you can combine cheese with chopped onion and fresh dill or parsley if you want a tastier flavor. You can either have these plain or top them with salsa and double the joy! These can be eaten cold as well, so you can take these to a potluck or picnic or even to work.
- 7 green peppers (a small and sweet pepper works best)
- 1 cup cottage cheese or ricotta or a cheese of your choice
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup corn oil
- Wash peppers, cut the heads and remove seeds.
- Combine cheese with onion and dill.
- Stuff peppers with cheese mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry stuffed peppers.
- Serve warm or cold plain or with salsa.