With beautiful fall spices of ginger and cinnamon, this cream cashew milk smoothie tastes like a sweet slice of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
The best part about this smoothie is that the ingredients are so simple.
Anyway, I’ve waited two weeks to share these with you and now I’m so excited that it’s finally time! This combo is fantastic and you need it in your life. Sweet carrot juice, a splash of vanilla milk and allllll the spices.
Carrot cake is where it’s at. It’s got spices! And cream cheese. I am ALL about the cream cheese.
I am on a smoothie quest! See my other smoothie recipes here.
- ½ cup vanilla almond or cashew milk
- 1-1/2 cups carrot juice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.