Are you in the mood for a simple and refreshing summer salad. Then try this recipe from Priya Mahadevan.
By Priya Mahadevan
- 2 cups of fresh, washed arugula
- 3 - 1" thick slices Mozarella - These come pre cut and can be sliced thinner if desired)
- 3 fairly thick slices of tomatoes
- Place the bed of Arugula and arrange tomatoes over it
- Add the Mozzarella pieces over the tomatoes and there you have it
- Drizzle olive oil over it and enjoy
Priya Mahadevan is a writer and food blogger with a background in journalism & communication. Priya's mission with her food blog is to blow the myth that healthy cannot be tasty. She was a political and feature correspondent for a prominent Indian newspaper in the 90s before moving to the US. She lives in Virginia with her husband and 3 beautiful children. You can find her world of vegetarian recipes at http://priyasnowserving.blogspot.com.