Reyka, Iceland’s first ever preciously small-batched vodka, is truly a product of its environment, with a distillery process involving glacial spring water, lava rocks, and geothermal energy from nearby hot springs.
- Up All Night (Designed by Lauren Schell of Little Branch, NYC)
- 1½ ounces Reyka Vodka
- ½ ounces rosemary-infused cognac
- ¾ ounce lemon juice
- ½ ounce cane syrup
- bar spoon
- rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Whip and strain into iced Collins glass.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with large rosemary sprig.