Apple cider is never boring, especially when you mix things ups with a fun and refreshing nonalcoholic drink complete with pomegranate and lime juice.
Remember this Pomegranate Mojito Cocktail from last winter? It is still one of my favorite mojitos. And I’ve tried a lot of different flavors!
Today’s drink is a nonalcoholic one, but you can definitely booze it up by adding vodka or rum.
This Pomegranate and Appel Cider Mocktail is made with just 3 ingredients – homemade apple cider, lime and pomegranate juice. It looks festive and it is perfectly spiced and refreshing.
Loaded with antioxidants it makes a great drink for a fall or winter party. Great for the holidays!
- 3 cups apple cider (non alcoholic)
- 1 cup pomegranate juice (I used POM)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ice to fill 2 tall glasses
- Combine apple cider, pomegranate juice and lime juice and pour into prepared glasses.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and lime wedges.