Always a great idea for gatherings and parties, as well as delicious breakfast, chocolate muffins are a classic must-have.
By Tamara Novakoviç
Author: Tamara Novakovic
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1.4 oz (40 g) cocoa powder
- 7.4 oz (210 g) all-purpose flour
- 7 pz (200 g) brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (120 ml) vegetable oil
- 3.5 oz (100 g) chocolate or chocolate chips
- Combine milk with vinegar and let sit for a few minutes. You will get buttermilk.
- If you’re not using chocolate chips, chop your chocolate.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and soda, salt, cocoa and sugar.
- Whisk together eggs with oil and buttermilk and combine with dry ingredients. In the end, add chopped chocolate or chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 392 F (200 C). Line muffin tins with paper and fill them (but not to the top).
- Bake for around 20 minutes.