This post is sponsored by Cavit. Inspire your pairings and recipes with new wine ideas.
Get cozy with this glorious cheese fondue made with Cavit’s Pinot Grigio white wine. Dip away!
If you love to cook, travel and drink wine, we have the perfect contest for you to enter! Located in Northern Italy, Cavit wines wants you to experience it’s picturesque landscape of mountains, lakes, orchards, vineyards and medieval castles. Submit your tried and true Italian-inspired recipe, it can be an appetizer, entree or dessert to enter for a chance to win a trip for two to Italy with Cavit.
Want in? Click the link below, complete the entry form and submit your Italian-inspired recipe. All entries must be submitted by March 31, 2018. Good luck!
No purchase necessary. Must be 21 or older to enter. Void where prohibited. Begins 1/1/18, ends 3/31/18. Estimated retail value of the prize $5,000. For official rules and alternate method of entry, visit cavit.com/herestoitaly.
- 1 cup Pinot Grigio
- 1 pound cheese (can be a mixture of gruyere, emmentaler, fontina, racelette)
- ½ T cornstarch
- 1T lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Warm wine in a saucepan.
- Grate your cheese and toss with cornstarch so fondue doesn’t break later on.
- Stir into the wine in parts allowing to melt as you are stirring.
- Stir in lemon juice, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip away!