This tropical sangria is a fun party drink for summer.
Cool down this summer with this refreshing Tropical Pineapple Coconut Sangria! It’s an instant party in a pitcher!
- 4 cups white wine such as Pinot Grigio or Riesling
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- ½ cup coconut rum
- 1 pineapple cut into 1" chunks
- 1 orange sliced
- 2 limes one juiced and one sliced
- 2 cups Pineapple Coconut seltzer
- Stir all ingredients except the seltzer in a large pitcher and refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours. Just before serving, stir in seltzer. Serve and enjoy.
Chris is a New York based food blogger that loves bringing friends and family together through food. On his blog, Shared Appetite, Chris chronicles his culinary adventures of eating his way in and around NYC, as well as cooking and entertaining at home.