Here’s a wonderful margarita recipe from the award-winning bartender and author Tony Conigliaro.
By Serge Lescouarnec
Sweet Broiled Lemon Margarita
Here's a wonderful margarita recipe from the award-winning bartender and author Tony Conigliaro.
Author: Tony Conigliaro
Recipe Type: Drinks
- — 50 ml (11/2 oz) reposado tequila
- — 25 ml (3/4 oz) broiled lemon juice
- — 20 ml (2/3 oz) triple sec
- — Sugar, for the rim
- Combine all the ingredients except the sugar in a cocktail tin and shake over cubed ice.
- Fine strain and pour into a chilled coupette with a half sugar rim.