What’s better than a pumpkin spice latte during the fall? A pumpkin spice latte with booze of course.
I find that it’s the perfect time of year to concoct interesting and tasty cocktails to try out on the family. This is a drink I came up with using the giant bottle of gluten free pumpkin spice vodka I purchased on impulse last month. By blending it with espresso (I use decaf) and Irish cream liqueur, I found it tasted really similar to everyone’s favorite cafe beverage–the pumpkin spice latte. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur such as Bailey's
- 1/2 cup pumpkin spice gluten free vodka I used Spuds
- 1/4 cup espresso I used instant decaf
- dash cinnamon for garnish
- Pour all ingredients in a cocktail mixer and shake with ice to blend.
- Serve over ice with a dash of cinnamon.
I'm a photographer and artist and I love sharing my easy gluten free and vegetarian recipes and photos with my readers.