So refreshing, this sparkling lemonade punch is packed with fresh cucumbers and strawberries and cool summer flavor. Make it for your next gathering.
It’s getting hot out there and trying to stay cool and hydrated could use a little excitement once in a while, that’s where this drink comes in to save the day. Plus it is perfect for all of your guests at a backyard BBQ.
Strawberries and cucumbers make a gorgeous combination. Take these little BFF’s and add them to some sparkling water and lemonade and summer has met it’s match.
This is my daughter’s favorite drink. It’s so simple to make and looks beautiful sitting there ready to pour. It’s great for a simple cookout, baby and bridal showers, or even the party of the century. (Psst…If you really need a bit of a stronger adult drink, you could add in some Pimms or whatever your little palate desires).
If you want more creative cool drinks, next make this Brazilian Lemonade.
- 1 liter Sparkling Lemonade
- 1 liter Sparkling Water
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1 medium Cucumber, sliced
- In a large pitcher or jug, add together the 1 liter of Sparkling Lemonade and ¾ of the bottle Sparkling Water, along with the Strawberries and Cucumbers. Give it a gentle stir, taste and adjust if needed by adding more Sparkling Water. Allow to mellow together for about 20 - 30 minute in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and enjoy.
You can also use the pink Sparkling Lemonade as well, which taste just a wonderful. If unable to find the Sparkling Lemonade, you can substitute 7Up or Sprite.