Enjoy a simple white bean salad for vegetarians, flavoured with mint, lemon juice and olive oil.
By Manar Magdy
- 1 cup white beans drained.
- 1 small chopped onion.
- 1 glove garlic minced well.
- A squeeze of lemon juice.
- 1 tbsp white vinegar.
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- ½ tsp dried mint.
- salt and freshly ground pepper.
- mix the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- chop the onion into thin slices and season it with salt and peeper.
- Now combine beans and onion together and mix them with olive mixture.
- sprinkle dried mint and serve it.
Manar Magdy is a food blogger and editor that holds a diploma in nutrition, health and diet science. She loves cooking and sharing her recipes, something that pushed her to create a blog and start writing and sharing recipes over the internet.