Rosé wine cocktails are some of the easiest drinks you can make for guests, a party or just yourself. Spruce up your next glass with ice cubes frozen with spring berries.
Rosé All Day
- 6 ounces Rosé wine
- 1.5 ounces Lemon syrup recipe below
- 2 ounces Aperol
- 1 ounce Lemon juice
- 2 pinches Salt
Raspberry ice cubes (recipe below)
- 2 sprigs Mint for garnish
Raspberry Ice Cubes
- ½ cup Raspberries
- Ice cube tray
- Zest off of 1 lemon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- To make ice cubes, divide raspberries among an ice cube tray. (Try to use large ice cubes molds to they melt slower.) Cover with water and freeze.
- Make the lemon syrup. Use a vegetable peeler to peel off the zest of the lemon instrips. Combine zest strips, sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer until sugar dissolves. Let syrup cool and lemon peels infuse.
- Once cooled, combine syrup, Aperol, lemon juice, Rosé, and salt. Stir together with ice.
- Fill two classes with raspberry ice cubes and strain the drink mixture into the two glasses. Garnish with sprigs of mint.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.