SPONSORED: We get excited about good food and great ingredients, so we’ve teamed up with Divine Flavor to bring you delicious recipes for each season made with their fresh produce.
Need an appetizer or snack that isn’t so heavy it will ruin the main dish or meal to come? Dip into this roasted tribelli pepper hummus and let its delicious flavors win you over.
- 2 cups Tribelli peppers, roasted and deseeded
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more to smooth it out, if needed
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup tahini
- salt, to taste
- 1.5 teaspoons smoked cayenne or curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Puree all ingredients until smooth.
- Top with olive oil, spices and chopped fresh Tribelli peppers.
- Serve with crackers and fresh vegetables.