Hassle free chicken with Nam Yee (fermented bean curd). The end result is delicious, fragrant with a little of tinge of honey. Great to serve this finger food to guests.
By Ann Low
- 18 Chicken mid joints
- 3 pcs NamYee ?fermented red bean curd)
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- ½ tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- ½ tbsp Sugar
- ½ tbsp Honey
- Mix all the ingredients together with the chicken mid joints and marinate over night in the fridge. (Use fork or skewer to poke small holes in the chicken meat for tastier flavour after baked)
- Place 6 pieces chicken mid joints into air fryer or oven and turn temperature to 180C (355F).
- Bake for 7 minutes at one side, brush some marinade over the mid joints, turn over and bake for another 6 minutes or till cooked.
Ann Low is the author of Anncoo Journal, and loves to bake and cook for both family and friends. She acquired a strong passion for culinary skills from a very young age by watching her grandmother prepare delicious meals for the family. Ann believes that baking is an art and she wants to share her baking and cooking experiences with everyone in the world.