Make your nachos extra hearty. Swap out the usual tortilla chips for cooked ravioli for a delicious new take on nachos.
Three Bridges had a brilliant idea. Ravioli nachos. We’re in love! We used a mix of their triple cheese and spinach and cheese ravioli to make this fun take on nachos. It’s the perfect hearty pan to serve as you watch your next football game or hang out with your friends on a night in.
We made a few changes, but you can check out their original recipe here.
Disclosure: We were not compensated to create this post, we did receive free product to create the video.
Ravioli NachosInspired by Three Bridges
- 1 - 18 oz packages of Ravioli We used Three Bridges' Triple Cheese and Spinach and Cheese
- 1/4 oil
- 1.5 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 pound ground meat or sausage already cooked (we seasoned ours with salt, pepper, cumin, and chili powder)
- 1 jalapeño sliced
- 2 scallions sliced
- 1 cup of your favorite cheese grated
- 1/4 cup olives sliced
- 1/4 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 of an avocado diced
- 1/2 of a lime
- Serve with:
- Sour cream
- Marinara sauce
- Boil ravioli according to package instructions. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 425 or fire up your broiler.
- Line a sheet pan. Place ravioli on sheet pan or in an oiled skillet.
- Toss ravioli with oil and then breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 425F for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and starting to color. OR place under the broiler for 5-10 minutes, watching carefully until crispy and starting to color. For even baking, toss the ravioli once during this time.
- Remove from oven and top with ground meat, jalapeño slices, scallion slices, and grated cheese.
- Return to the oven for 5-10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with sliced olives, tomatoes, avocado, and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve with sour cream and marinara sauce for delicious dipping.
Disclosure: We were not compensated for this post. We did receive free product from Three Bridges in order to make the video recipe.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.